My voice as fictional characters.
Air hair lair, it’s old Plummy Voice here.
Something bizarre and almost unbelievable has happened. Something odder than Rupert Murdoch giving us “the facts Ma’am, just the facts.” Something hitherto thought less likely than Ireland winning the World Cup – the football World Cup that is – not something easy like rugby or cricket. Something even more unusual than an honest politician Continue reading
Filed under blogs, friends, life
Just back from the Rhythm Festival.
But how to describe it?
- It’s where I go to feel young and clean shaven (compared to the rest of the crowd).
- It’s where you look at the stage and say: “I thought he was dead ages ago.”
- It’s where a blues band announces that the bass player has had a stroke, lost the power of speech except for swearing, but will sing the next number anyway. (Not good.)
- It’s a lot better than I’m making it sound so far.
- And it’s where you find out if past greats still have it… Or not. (And you meet the next wave too.)
S0 – Who has still got it? Continue reading